Tuesday, February 27, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 68”

“A Nurse Ball To Remember”
At The Quartermaine hotel-Nurse ball-The Quartermaine and Spencer and Cassadine and Alcazar and Jones were there as Lucy had just entered on stage. “Our first guest is Ned Ashton and his wife Olivia “Lucy said as Tracy came into the room. Ned and Olivia perform a song together., 

Bobbie went by the bar as someone came by her. “Bobbie ‘He said Bobbie turn around. “Noah “Bobbie said “Bobbie,It’s good to see you”Noah said “Why are you here “Bobbie ask “To perform”Noah said as John came by. “Noah this is ny husband John”Bobbie said “Oh, I didn’t know,Congratulations ,I Sure get ready “Noah said and left. 

Skye was getting a drink when Rae and Tommy Jr came into the room together. “Mother,Are you to a item”Skye ask “Yes we are”Rae said “Wow,You better make my mother happy “Skye said “I will “Tommy said 

AJ and Monica were talking, “You don’t like Cassie do you”AJ ask “It’s just going to fast that’s all”Monica said “I’m in love you don’t have to worry “AJ said “I always worrying “Monica said 

Bobbie was talking to Cassie. “I’m happy for you and AJ”Bobbie said “Thank,I do love him”Cassie said 

Lorenzo and Grayson we’re talking. “You better not hurt my daughter “Lorenzo said “I love Sierra “Grayson said 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment