Monday, February 26, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 51”


At Dorian/ Paul- Paul was packing his clothes when Dorian came into the room.”It will not be easy ,Walking out on me”Dorian said “Dorian, It’s over our marriage their no hope it’s best if you let it go and move on”Paul said “No”Dorian said “Why are you fighting this “Paul ask “Because no man or anyone make a fool out of me! Dorian yelled as Tracy came into the room. “Why are you here.? Dorian ask “The maid let me in,So Dorian why are you sue me! Tracy yelled “What,! Paul yelled “It’s called criminal conversation “, I will win this I have a great lawyer “Dorian said “I understand you're hurt and upset but you are making a fool out of yourself “Tracy said she left.”Dorian, Please drop this”Paul said “No”Dorian said

At Bo/ Nora- Bo and Nora we’re sitting on their couch. “It’s sad to see Vicki like this “Nora said “Yes,Clint is so worrying about Vicki”Bo said “Did you decide about working for the Police Station “Nora ask “Yes,I’m going to just be a cop I don’t want to be Police commissioner anymore “Bo said “Good,Just be careful, Between your new job as Police office of Port Charles and my new job as owner my law firm here we are off to a great new start “Nora said “Yes”Bo said

At Anna-Anna was having tea when there was a knock on the door it was Felicia. “Felicia,Come in”Anna said “Did you heard the new “Felicia ask “Yes,Congratulations I do hope you win “Anna said “Thanks Me too,I need you're help I was wondering if you want to be my campaign manager “Felicia ask “I would love too”Anna said “Thanks, It’s been awhile since I had something to look forward too”Felicia said “Mac would be happy for you”Anna said “Yes”Felicia said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment