Monday, February 26, 2018

All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 47”


At Skye/ Lorenzo- Skye and Lorenzo were at home with Sierra as Lucky came into the room. “My wife is not talking to anyone without a lawyer “Lorenzo said “I just want to know if she seen Athea, She missing “Lucky said “No I haven’t,I have nothing to do with that woman “Skye said “I will be back “Lucky said and left. Skye closed the door.”That was close “Skye said “What’s going on? Mother did you kill Athea? Sierra ask “All you need to know is that night we were all here having dinner “Lorenzo said “But that’s a lie”Sierra said “Sierra,I’m helping you “Lorenzo said “All right I can help Mother, I don’t want Mother going to jail”Sierra said “I know,Thanks Sierra,I didn’t kill her”Skye said “I believe you “Sierra said “Good,I have something for you,Lila Rae faxed over some paperwork she wanted you to adopt Grace “Skye said she give it to Sierra. “Lila Rae isn’t the same isn’t she “Sierra said “No, She glad you took Grace into you're family “Skye said “I will go”Sierra said she left.”Skye you need to be honest with me, Did you kill Athea? Lorenzo ask “I did go to the place with ideas to kill her after everything she did to me but it was too late she was already died”Skye said “So if you didn’t kill Athea ,Who did? Lorenzo ask “I have a feeling it was Rae,she hated Athea more”Skye said “Athea took you away from here I can see why Rae would do it,Whoever did it I will help cover it up”Lorenzo said “Thanks “Skye said “Rae is a part of our family “Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said

At Kelly's- Richard was their with Emma.”So you found out who you're father is”Emma ask as Lucy walked in. “Yes it’s Rafe Kovich “Richard said Lucy stopped.”Did you say Rafe Kovich? Lucy ask “Yes,I just found out his my father “Richard said “Really? Lucy ask “Yes my birth mother is Molly,Who is Rafe to you? Richard ask “Rafe father was my cousin “Lucy said “So we are related “Richard said “Yes,You do look like him”Lucy said “It’s nice to have more family “Richard said “Yes”Lucy said

Sydney was walking in a parking garage when a man grab her..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment