Thursday, February 1, 2018

“All The Love We Give Times Are Changed Part 1 ch 8”



At AJ-AJ came into his house he was worrying about his father and really wanted a drink but he stop himself when someone came by him and touch him. “AJ”The woman said AJ turns around to look at her. “Cassie “AJ said “What's wrong? I'm sorry I miss you're phone call I was in a meeting all day about the hotel “Cassie said “It's my father, He had a heart attack “AJ said “I'm sorry , Is Alan okay “Cassie ask “Yes Sierra found him thanks God”AJ said “Good, I do hope Alan is okay, How are you doing? Cassie ask “I'm just worrying with Skye in jail and now this it just seem that everything is not going our way “AJ said “You're family will make it though “Cassie said “I hope so. I'm going to see Skye and tell her about Dad”AJ said “Do you want me to go with you “Cassie ask “No , I need to do this on my own”AJ said he left. 

At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye's magazine suffragette-Aubrey was running it for Skye with Ava and Kate. “It looks like Skye been in jail hasn't hurt our sells”Kate said “That's great , Skye would be happy about that “Aubrey said “Yes she would and with our deal at the talk show it helped “Ava said “Yes, I have new about the talk show too”Aubrey said “What about it”Kate ask 

At Dorian office-Dorian was in her office working on her champagne hoped for a second term when Blair came into the room. “Dorian, I need you're help Jack is missing “Blair said “No, Did you call the police “Dorian ask “Yes we made a report but I need you're help to bring my son home “Blair said “Sure I will “Dorian said 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment