Tuesday, February 27, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 2 ch 2”


At General Hospital-Sierra was by someone bedside. “You have to wake up,We need you,You’re the glue that holds us together “Sierra said as Skye came into the room. “How is you're father ‘Skye ask she took his hand. “Still the same,Mother I hate this it’s been six months “Sierra said “Sierra,We been over this before you're father will wake up”Skye said Sierra kiss Skye on the cheek and left.

“Lorenzo,You have never given up on me and I’m not going to give up on you,You will come back to us,A lot has changed since the nurse ball,Michael didn’t make it and I don’t know how to help AJ”Skye said as she cried a little.

At Lorenzo Jr/Gina-Lorenzo and Gina we’re having breakfast together, “I’m glad we got back together,I just wish my father would wake up and I could help my uncle AJ”Lorenzo said “I know,But I don’t think everyone can take the pain of losing a child “Gina said “True “Lorenzo said

At Richard/Emma- Emma was looking at a picture of her wedding day when Richard came into the room. “You look so beautiful on our wedding day “Richard said “I’m glad we had one,After the nurse ball and you getting shot at I didn’t think you would make it”Emma said “It’s not the first time I was shot at,I always make it”Richard said “We'll never again ,I think we both sure quite being spy”Emma said “Emma,I like my job and so do you “Richard said “I don’t want to take the risk anymore,How much risk can you take in life “Emma said “Life is about taken risk”Richard said “Richard ,I’m serious about this “Emma said “Then what will we do”Richard ask “We could help the cop ,Be investigative for them”Emma said “I do like that Idea, All right let's try it”Richard said “Thanks “Emma said they share a kiss,

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment