Tuesday, February 27, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 62”


At Sierra- Grayson was waiting for Sierra to tell him how she felt towards him. “Do you love me”Grayson ask“Yes”Sierra said “Then Let’s make this work,I can’t be apart from you any longer Grayson ask “Yes”Sierra said as she cried. Grayson wiped her tears.. “We lost so much time together no more,No one is going to come between us anymore”Grayson said they share a kiss.

At A office space- Ric and Alexis were working on their champaign with Olivia and Richard. “We need to raise money for the champaign “Alexis said “We could ask Sierra to help she great at fundraising “Ric said “Has Sierra talked to you since you put her mother in jail “Alexis ask “No”Ric said “Why don’t we ask Nikolas for help “Richard ask “Sure “Alexis said “You don’t think Sierra will help me”Ric ask “No I don’t “Richard said Ric was hurt by that..

At The Quartermaine mansion- Monica was having tea with Felicia. “Felicia, I think it’s wonderful that you are running for Mayor and I want to support you “Monica said “Thanks, I haven’t felt so alive since Mac”Felicia said “I know “Monica said she took Felicia hand..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment