Monday, February 26, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 44”

“Back Where I belong”
At Sierra- Sierra Rose was home hoping she could live without her trust fund when Richard and Lorenzo Jr came into the room.”Sis, Why did you call us”Lorenzo Jr ask “I need to ask you both a question,I’m selfish and spoiled “Sierra Rose ask Richard and Lorenzo Jr look at Sierra Rose they didn’t want to answers.”I’m selfish and spoiled “Sierra  Rose ask as Grayson came into the room. “My wife isn’t selfish and spoiled “Grayson said “Grayson “Sierra Rose said “Can you both leave us alone “Grayson ask “Sure, We love you “Richard said and left. “Grayson,You’re supposed to be with you're parents “Sierra Rose said “I escaped,I want to be with you and our children “Grayson said Sierra Rose touched his face.”I missed you,I want to be with you  “Sierra Rose said they went upstairs and made love.

At Skye/ Lorenzo- Lorenzo was at home pouring himself a drink when Lorenzo Jr came into the room.”Father,We have a problem “Lorenzo Jr said “That’s not what I wanted to heard”Lorenzo said “Grayson is back he just came to Sierra Rose“Lorenzo Jr said “No”Lorenzo said

At Sierra- Sierra Rose was in bed with Grayson and happy about being with him..

At The Police station Vicky was with Clint.”Vicky,We are going to get you the help you need,I love you “Clint said “I’m not Vicki she may not come back “Niki said and Dr Collins came into the room. “I’m going to take you to the hospital to get you help “Dr.Collin said Vicky left with Kevin

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment