Tuesday, February 6, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 22”


At Nikolas/Hayden-Nikolas and Hayden were having breakfast when Sierra Rose came into the room. “Hayden, Nikolas when is Grayson coming home “Sierra Rose ask “We are going to pick him up in a few minutes “Hayden said “Good, I want to go with you “Sierra Rose said “Sierra Rose, What about Tony? Nikolas ask “Right now my husband is on a business trip that's all”Sierra Rose said “Sierra Rose, We don't want our son to be upset about you and Tony”Nikolas said “It wasn't my idea to divorce Grayson! You sign the paper for Grayson I had no choice ! Sierra Rose yelled “You're marriage to my son ended when everyone thought you were dead”Nikolas yelled “We sure go “Hayden said “I'm going with you “Sierra Rose said and left with them.

At The Quartermaine hotel-Paul and Tracy were in bed they have been having an affair. “Oh Paul,we are great together you know that”Tracy said “Yes, You don't give me a hard time since I was shot”Paul said “You maybe blind but you're not dead,You are a great lover “Tracy said “Thanks “Paul said “So why Dorian anyway? Tracy ask “Power “Paul said “You can have it with me too”Tracy said “Yes”Paul said

At Tea-Tea went into her son room she was wearing her robe and looked into her son bed and he was missing. “Matthew!! Tea yelled

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment