Thursday, February 1, 2018

“All The Love We Give Times Are changed Part 1 ch 15”


“A Lost Son”
At General Hospital-Alan was in the hallway in his wheelchair he was getting out and Monica was signed him out when AJ and Lorenzo came by. “Why are you both here? I'm getting out”Alan said “I'm glad your getting out Alan , It's Sierra Rose she was in a car accident “Lorenzo said “No”Alan said “I will go fine out, Alan don't stress yourself “Monica said she left as Lorenzo Jr and Tony came in. “Where is my wife! Tony yelled “You're not going neither my daughter! Lorenzo yelled

At Blair-Blair was home worrying about Jack when there was a knock on the door it was Todd. “Blair “Todd said “Don't say it! Don't ! Blair yelled and fall into Todd arm. “Our son dead”Todd said “No! Blair yelled

At The Quartermaine hotel-Alexis was having dinner with Gia. “When I first heard the words AIDS I thought my life is over and it is , Lorenzo blame me for this”Gia said “You're life isn't over this isn't a death sentence “Alexis said “I always thought it was just a disease that the gays get I was wrong “Gia said “It doesn't judge anyone”Alexis said “No”Gia said

At General Hospital-Lorenzo and Lorenzo Jr and AJ and Tony and Alan were waiting on news about Sierra Rose when Monica came by..”Sierra Rose, Will be okay she want to see Lorenzo “Monica said Tony was upset by that as Lorenzo left.

Sierra room-Sierra Rose was laying in bed when Lorenzo came into the room..”Daddy “Sierra Rose said “Sierra Rose, I'm glad your okay”Lorenzo said “I lost the baby.”Sierra Rose said “I'm sorry “Lorenzo said “Me too, I wanted this baby, Daddy I want out, I want to be with Grayson, He wake up and I didn't tell him about the divorce and Tony can you help me? Sierra Rose ask “Yes, I love you Sierra Rose and I want you happy “Lorenzo said “Thanks Daddy “Sierra Rose said “Just promise me you will let the driver take you this is you're second accident “Lorenzo said “Yes”Sierra Rose said “Here what we are going to do”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment