Monday, February 26, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 40”


At The Police station- Lucky was question Vicki.”So you have DID? Lucky ask “What’s it to you? Leave Vicki alone!!Niki yelled Lucky left the room he didn’t know how to handle this as Kevin came into the room.”Kevin, Thanks for coming, I need you're help on Vicky Lord she claims that she is someone else “Lucky said as Jessica and Clint came into the room. “What’s going on with my wife? Clint ask “Vicki is saying she is someone named Niki, I asked Dr Collins to come and talked to her “Lucky said Kevin left.”My wife needs help not jail time “Clint said as Tea came into the room.”Tea,I’m glad that your son is home and with you but Vicky needs help not jail time you know that she has DID”Clint said “I want to talk to Vicki first “Tea said

Kevin was question Vicki “Vicki,We don’t know much about each other but I wish we did, I want to be you're friend and help you “Kevin said “She doesn’t need help she has me”Niki said “Who are you? Kevin ask “Niki”She said “My brother Ryan had the same thing “Kevin said as Tea came into the room. “Why did you take my son”Tea ask “You took her brother it was Payback “Niki said “Can we talk “Kevin ask He went into the hallway with Tea.”From what I can tell Vicky has DID, She needs help “Kevin said as Todd came into the room. “Yes,My sister needs help”Todd said “Tea,Please “Jessica said “My son is home,Find she gets help but I don’t want Heather out of this too”Tea said
No she will not”Lucky said “Thanks Tea “Jessica said Tea left.

At Ric- Ric and Richard we’re talking “Dad, I love you but I was wondering if you know who my father is “Richard said “I know this day would come, I have the information Molly wanted you to know but when you we’re older “Ric said he went into the desk and pull out the file. “In this file you will know who you're father is”Ric said “Rafe Kovich Jr”Richard said “Yes,Molly loved him very much “Ric said “What happened to him”Richard ask “He was murder “Ric said “Do you know who did it”Richard ask “No but he loved Molly they were each other first love “Ric said “Thanks “Richard said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment