Monday, February 26, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 55”


On The Docks- Grayson on the dock when Lorenzo came by.”Grayson, I would be lied if I say it’s great to see you awake “Lorenzo said “Why are you so angry with me?Grayson ask “Because you have hurt my daughter Lorenzo yelled “I’m not perfect but you’re not either ? Grayson said

At Tea law office- Tea was in her office when Tracy came into the room. “Tea,I need you're help, I’m being sue for alienation of affection “Tracy said she give Tea the paperwork.”Who did you slept with “Tea ask “My ex husband Paul “Tracy said “Dorian sue you “Tea ask “Yes, Can you help me”Tracy ask “Yes”Tea said “Thanks, Now what are the chance of Dorian winning this.?Tracy ask “There was a couple of case that a woman won this”Tea said “I better win this “Tracy said “I usually win all my case”Tea said “Good”Tracy said

At Dorian- Dorian was meeting with Nora.”Thanks for meeting me, Now I want to win this case”Dorian said “So do I and I will “Nora said “I’m not doing this because I love Paul, I don’t he made a fool out of me and no one makes a fool out of me”Dorian said “I know , We will win this, A lot of women have won this case “Nora said “Good”Dorian said

At Nikolas/ Hayden- Nikolas and Hayden came home .”Well at least we had another honeymoon “Hayden said “Yes it was nice “Nikolas said they share a kiss

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment