Monday, May 20, 2024

Revelation ch 12

 At The Police station- Anna office-Anna was in her office when Skye and Felicia came in,”Anna, Thanks for meeting us”You’re welcome, Felicia told me about Lila Rae I’m sorry about this”Thanks, I just wanted my daughter back and safe”Me too, I have called my contact in the WSB I’m just waiting for them to return my calls “Anna said as Robert came in,”Skye, it’s good to see you”You too,Robert “What’s going on”I believe my daughter is a victim of sex trafficking, Felicia and Anna are helping me find her”Skye said “No we will find Lila Rae “Robert said as Anna phone rang.”Anna Devane ,Yes Thank you for this information’Anna said she wrote it down and hang up the phone.”I have information on where Lila Rae is in Amsterdam, I believe you should take someone with you “I can do this on my own I know how to use a gun, I’m going to save my daughter “Skye said 

At The Cabin-The man was there going over his plans to take Sonny down as his cellphone rang.”What is going on with my daughter? What! How did this happen! He was upset and hang up the phone and made another call.”I need your help in saving my daughter “He said 

At The Metro Co- Jason was on the phone with Skye telling her about the information he had on where Lila Rae could be,”I do hope you find her”Jason said he hang up the phone.

Nina was working at the hotel when Drew came by.”Are you should your not trying to take over my company? Someone is buying a lot of stock in my company”No I have no interest in your company my company is about to be a hit “What company “Drew ask as a woman came in.

“Excuse me”Nina said she left as Carly came by.”You look upset “I’m someone is trying to take over my company, my legally to my daughter “Drew said 

No comments:

Post a Comment