Tuesday, May 14, 2024

What Lies Beyond ch 50

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy and Brooklyn were talking about her future.”Maybe I’ll do something in fashion like makeup I know my way around a makeup business “You will do better then Lucy”Tracy said as Gabriella came in.”Sorry to interrupt, I just want to have some tea then I’ll rest”It’s alright how are you doing’Why do you care, You’re not my grandmother, I’m not a Quartermaine so why do you care about my health “Gabriella yelled “Gabriella, I don’t care that you’re not a Quartermaine biological you are a true Quartermaine you love your family and will do anything for them that’s a true Quartermaine,We love you and we will help you get an new kidney “Tracy said “Yes we will, You will not die “Tracy said “Gabriella we love you, I understand your anger about it but sometimes love is all that makes a family “Brooklyn said “Thank for the support and love”We will get you a new kidney “Tracy said  as she hug Gabriella.”Thank I’m sorry I was upset it’s just been a lot of emotional lately “You been through a lot”Yes you have but you will come out of it stronger “

At Laura’s-Maya was walking in the lobby when Skye came by,” Maya, How are you! It’s been a while “I’m alright I been working a lot”Yes, Do you have time for some coffee “Sure”Maya said they went into the dining room and sit down.”Skye, How are you doing with the fact about Gabriella “I’m angry that my daughter died and I didn’t know about it, But I love being Gabriella mother I can’t imagine not being her mother even though it was wrong, Lorenzo didn’t legally adopt her he stole her”Skye said as she cried.”Do you think the woman know about Gabriella? All I know is she in the fashion business I’m sure Gabriella met her”Maybe “How is working at the hospital? “I’m enjoying it, I like my colleagues “Any particular one”Skye ask as Tommy came by the table and look at Maya,”Oh Maya his cute and a doctor “Yes Tommy is smart I like working with him”Maya I know you been scared of love but you need to open your heart being alone isn’t fun’Skye said “Maybe you’re right “It was nice chatting up I need to go home, I’ll see you there”Skye said and left.

At Tea-Tea was at home looking at documents when her cellphone rang.”Tea, Yes I been trying to get a hold of you “Tea said 

No comments:

Post a Comment