Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Revelation ch 31

 At The Quartermaine gatehouse- Michael was talking to Willow about what happened at Aurora.”I’m sorry you lose your position “Thanks I just wish I was still CEO. I haven’t thought about the new position that Skye offers me” If you want something else, I will stand by you” I know you will “Why would Skye do this to you and Drew” It’s business, Which I don’t blame Skye for it, I was over my head in running the business “Michael said as his cellphone rang.” Michae l Qua rtermaine, No thank you”Michael said he hang up the phone,”That was Anna with bad news, Sonny dead and my mother was arrest by the FBI for Rico charges “No,I’m sorry about Sonny”I know this day would come “Michael said 

At a Cabin- Monica came into the cabin and turn on the lights as Lorenzo came in,”I hope no one follows you “You need to learn to trust me”Yes Pikeman”I got the job done! More then you did,Sonny is gone and Carly is facing Rico charges now we need to talk about what’s next “Monica said 

At The Police station- Anna was looking at a tape from the security cameras of last night when Felica came by,”Anna,Why did you call me”Felicia I need you to help me find who this pikeman is I been thinking it’s another mob boss but what if it wasn’t a mob boss what if we are looking at the wrong person “If I can help with it I will “Good”I heard about Sonny “Yes I don’t know what happened we had security around him and now with Carly being arrested it’s just going to get worse I believe “Maybe or it will be safe”

At The FBI -Carly was in the interrogation room.‘I’m not going to say anything without my lawyer “You have nothing else to lose, Did you heard the news Sonny dead”John said “What happened “I don’t know’I won’t give up , I will fight the charges “Carly said as she was crying a little as Michael came in.”Michael “Mom, I called Diane she on her way we will get you out of this”We have a strong case”John said 

No comments:

Post a Comment