Saturday, May 18, 2024

Revelation ch 6

 At General Hospital Alexis was in the hallway worrying about her daughter when Ned came by.”Alexis, I’m sorry about Kristina, I will get you anything you need “Ned said Alexis touch Ned face,”I should of kept you as Kristina father I wish Sonny never found about her”Alexis said”We can’t change it’Ned said as Carly and Josslyn came by.”Alexis, I’m sorry”Don’t! I try to keep Kristina from Sonny when she was a little girl you just had to make sure Sonny was in her life! You have her blood on your hand too! Josslyn why are you here! You and Kristina haven’t been getting along “No we haven’t And I’m sorry I never wanted this” Me either “

Portia and Finn came by,” How is Kristina” Ned ask ‘We have her stable for now, Kristina lost a lot of blood, “Portia said as TJ and Molly came by,” What about our baby that Kristina was carrying “Molly ask as Sam and Blaze came by.”Molly I’m sorry the baby didn’t make it”No’Molly said “I’m sorry “Alexis said “Alexis you can see her but try not to upset Kristina “Portia said as Jason came by.”You are responsible for my daughter getting shot too! If either of you help Sonny out of this I will come after you both ! I almost have my law license back! Alexis yelled and went to see Kristina.

Carly and Jason went to talk.”Did you see the warehouse “I try to but cops are all around it, This isn’t good “Jason said “The FBI have always wanted to get Sonny now they may have by him shooting his own daughter’Yes” What about you’Dont worry about me”Jason said 

Kristina room- Kristina was in her room on the bed sleeping and a ventilator was on her as Alexis came in,” My baby girl I can’t lose you”Alexis said as she touched her hair.”I will make him pay I don’t care that his your father it’s time to stop him”

Molly and TJ were in the hallway crying over the baby as Sam came by.”Molly I’m sorry “I should of know this would happen “Molly said 

Outside- John was about to come in the hospital when his cellphone rang.”Why are you calling! Yes I understand the situation,I will protect you, I just wanted Sonny gone”Johh said 

No comments:

Post a Comment