Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Revelation ch 2

 At Carly's -Carly And Jason were talking about what has happened in her life since he been gone.”How did you lose the hotel “I invested money in Aura and I committed insider trading and lost it”I can get it back for you”No I love you for it but I want to do that on my own”Alright, I’m sorry I wasn’t here when you lose the hotel and Bobbie “Losing my mother hurt worse “Yes it would “I can rebuild a hotel I can never get my mother back “

At Aura-Drew was at work when the phone rang.”Drew Cain, No what happened! Drew yelled he slammed the phone down and left,

At The Quartermaine mansion- Tracy and Ned were alone talking.”When we get ELQ back we need to get Drew and Michael out of the company “I agreed they both are not business enough for it”No, Aura is losing money since Drew came back “I want you back as CEO “Tracy said as Ned phoned rang it was Brooklyn.”Brooklyn.Whats going on”Ned ask he hang up the phone.”Gregory is dead”No”Tracy said 

At Carly’s-Carly and Jason were talking.”So what’s next”I want to get back to work and my son’s life”Danny and Jake need you”Carly said as there was a knock on the door it was Drew.”Drew,Why are you here “I need to ask you,Have you heard from Jax”No why”Someone has brought share of Aura, I was just wondering if you know if it was Jax”No”Jason, I heard you were back it’s good to see you”You too,Last time I was alive you were dead I’m sure that Monica is glad you’re home “Not as much as she is that you’re alive you should see her”I will “I hope you figure out who is taking your share of the company that effects Michael too “Yes it does”

No comments:

Post a Comment