Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Revelation ch 17

 At Amsterdam- Skye and Felicia and Ava went to the location where the organization that was helping missing women who were sex trafficking.”Hello my name is Skye Quartermaine, my daughter is missing I think you have her”Skye said she show the woman a picture of Lila Rae.”Yes she is here”The Woman said  they went into the house and saw at least a hundred women in the house.Felicia and Skye and Ava felt overwhelmed.”Are all those women a victim of sex trafficking “Ava ask “Yes it happened here a lot and all over the country “The women said “No,Does it happen in New York “Ava ask “Yes”I have to work to stop this,We can’t let this happen anymore “Ava said “You do have power to stop it”Felicia said as Lila Rae came by,”Mother “Lila Rae said she was all bruised and her hair was long and she didn’t look like herself .Skye was taken back by the way she looked .”Lila Rae, Baby let’s get you home”Skye said she hug her.”Where”To Port Charles,We want to help all these women go home to their families’Skye said “Yes we do, I have an contract that will help you get all those girls safe”Felicia said she give them the information.

At Port Charles- Sam’s - Sam came home upset about Jason as Danny was in the living room.”Mom, Why are you upset “It’s about your father I found out why he stay away all this time you need to know the truth “What is it”Jason had to work with the FBI in order to save Carly from going to jail , you lose years with your father because of her”Dad chose her , He could of come home”Yes”He must love her more “I’m sorry “It’s not your fault “

At Elizabeth -Elizabeth just got home from work she was feeling emotional from work and wondering what Jason news was when Jake came in,”Jake, I have some new, You’re father is on his way to talk to us “Why”Just be open minded about it”Elizabeth said as there was a knock on the door it was Jason,”Jake, How are you doing? Elizabeth “Just get to the news”Jake said “The reason I stay away all these years is because I had to work with the FBI to help them bring down a mob boss “Like you”Jake! Elizabeth said “Yes like me” Why did you have to” If I did the FBI was going to charge Carly with Rico charges “Carly the reason our son lost years with you! We thought you were dead! Elizabeth yelled “I hope it was worth it! Danny and I could of use you”Jake said “You should go “Elizabeth said 

No comments:

Post a Comment