Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Revelation ch 18

 At Bobbie’s -Carly was pouring coffee when John came in,”Carly”Why are you here! I know that you blackmail Jason about me”Yes I did, You broke the law when you were running Sonny business “So are you going to arrest me “Carly ask as John cellphones rang.”I have to get this “John said he went outside he was upset that Carly knew about the charges .”John, Yes I help the situation,Now we need to work on are next steps,He done work with us”John said he hang up the phone and left.

At Sam’s -Sam was still upset but not surprised that Jason picked Carly over their son when there was a knock on the door it was Elizabeth and Jake.”You heard”Yes, Jason just told us”I thought Danny and Jake could help each other with this news”Yes, Danny upstairs he upset too “Sam said Jake went upstairs.”I’m not surprised that Jason picked Carly”Me either,But I’m upset and if Danny doesn’t want to see him anymore he doesn’t have too”I agree, with what happened with Kristina I think it’s best if Jason isn’t in Jake life”I agree with you on that,How is Finn”Sam ask “Finn took Violet to Chicago to handle Gregory estate “Oh, I hope he comes back “I think it’s a good thing , our relationship was dying “I’m sorry “It’s alright I will be fine “

Danny was in his room looking at a picture of him with Jason when Jake came in,”Danny”Did Elizabeth tell you about Jason”He told me, I thought he loved me”I feel the same way, we don’t need him’

At The Police station -Sonny cell- Sonny was in his cell when Dante came in,”Dante you have to help me I can’t go to jail “I have been over this case as a cop,I’m sorry but you will probably go to jail “Do you know how Kristina doing”She still in the hospital and has a lot of recovery to do”I never wanted this to happen “I think it’s best if you take the plead deal”

No comments:

Post a Comment