Tuesday, May 14, 2024

What Lies Beyond ch 42

 At General Hospital- Gabriella room-Gabriella was in her room laying on the bed sleeping when Skye came in as Gabriella woke up.”Mo-Skye”Gabriella said “Gabriella I know last night was a lot to handle it was for me too but one thing that wouldn’t change is that I love you, I loved raising you and I don’t have anything regrets about it ,We our mother and daughter “Skye said “I loved being your daughter, but I’m angry and I have questions “It’s alright to have question “Skye said as Robin came in.”Dr.Scorpio can I go home “Yes we will have to put you on a diet because of your dialysis and you will have to start dialysis soon “Robin said “What happened if I don’t g e t a new kidney? Will I die”We will deal with it when that comes but I have a feeling we will find you a kidney,” Robin said “Yes we will, “Skye said “You will also be on medication I will go over that later,” Robin said and left.”Mo ther, What about the store”I’m sure Charlotte will help you run it”I hope so”All I care about is you “Skye said 

At Elizabeth’s room- Elizabeth was watching the twins who were in the bassinet when Charlotte came in.”I wanted to meet your daughter who you named after my grandmother “Yes, Come in this is Lyra”She beautiful thank you for naming my grandmother after her”I loved your grandmother too, She loved you to Charlotte “Yes she did, I had a lot of issues when I was younger but I hope I made her proud before she left”You did”Elizabeth said “I should go, I’m also here to check on Gabriella “Charlotte said she left and Kevin came in,.”Kevin I’m glad you’re here, I want you to meet my children Ian Edward and Lyra “Elizabeth said “I’m so grateful that you named your daughter after Laura she would love it”I love her, Kevin we want you to be apart of the children life you are not alone “Elizabeth said “I know I been feeling the love”Kevin said 

At Gabriella room- Gabriella was in bed eating a little breakfast with Skye in the room.”I’m having the maids get your room ready”Skye said “Thanks Mother “Gabriella said as Charlotte came in,”Gabriella I’m glad you’re alright “Charlotte, I’m glad you’re here, I need you to take over the store”Don’t worry about it”Charlotte said 

No comments:

Post a Comment