Saturday, May 18, 2024

Revelation ch 9

 At London-Skye was on the phone.”Lila Rae, Please call me back, I’m worried about you , I need to go out of town for awhile “Skye said she hang up the phone and made another phone call.”Hello, I’m Skye Quartermaine, I was just wondering if Lila Rae and Denise are back from Amsterdam? Denise is, Have you seen Lila Rae? Skye ask she was worrying about Lila Rae and not should want to do and worry about her daughter.

At A house- The mysterious man was talking to Ava and Valentin.”So Ned got ELQ back I now can investors in this organization “I believe when I get what I want you both will be trusted to work with me”what is your plan? It looks like Sonny will probably go to jail “Ava ask “Yes and I will take over his organization “I look you up, I know who you are”I’m not surprised , I know who you are ,A Jerome you ran the business for awhile your not a pushover “No either are you, We could work will together “Yes we could “

At General Hospital-Molly was looking at the babies she was missing her baby when Sam came by,” I hate that my baby is gone, I don’t think TJ and I can make it” I’m sorry “ I should of just concentrate on my career like I wanted in the beginning “Molly said as Alexis came by,”Mom, Where did you go? Sam ask “ To see Sonny , his bail hearing is today’Yes, Robert is going to be the DA on that case”I have some good news in all this, I got my license back “That’s good “ Yes I’m going to make sure Sonny pays”Alexis said as Portia and Elizabeth came by,”How is Kristina surgery “She did good, She had a bullet in her heart we had to remove, she needs to rest now I suggest you go home and come back tomorrow “Alright “


No comments:

Post a Comment