Tuesday, May 14, 2024

What lies beyond ch 48

 At Lorenzo-Lorenzo was on his phone.”Do you know where she is! Well you better find her or it’s your life! Lorenzo yelled he hang up the phone and throw a glass as Tea came in.”Lorenzo,Why are you so upset “Tea ask as she looked at him.”I don’t know maybe because my family is falling apart! Carly had to tell Gabriella in front of the whole town about her paternity and Gabriella was hit by a car now she needs a new kidney! Lorenzo yelled “Yes it’s been a long going on,is that why you call me”I wanted to know if you contact Gabriella biological mother “Lorenzo ask “I try but I couldn’t get a hold of her just her assistant who told me to go away “Tea said “We may need her for a kidney “I have a feeling this women doesn’t care about Gabriella because it will hurt her career “I don’t care! I will not let Gabriella die! Lorenzo yelled “Lorenzo I understand your concern but you need to clam down, You could be arrested in London for taking Gabriella we both know you didn’t do it legally “I don’t care, it was worth it, When I saw Gabriella in the hospital nursing all alone I know I had to have her”I understand but you can’t just take a baby “Tea said 

At Gabriella's store-Gabriella was sitting at her desk looking at the computer screen on information she found about her birthday mother Juliette she couldn’t get over how she looked like her and that they had met before as Charlotte came by.”Gabriella “This is my biological mother I have met her before in fashion show, I remember commenting about her eyes she has the same color as I do,Green eyes I always wondered where I got them from, Daddy clams it was from a long distance relative he was lying it’s from her’Do you want to reach out to her”I don’t want to tell her through email that I’m her daughter, I’ll order some more clothes from her line that maybe she come here “Maybe “Charlotte said Gabriella pull her credit card and order some clothes.

At Lorenzo- Tea and Lorenzo were talking.”I know what I did was wrong but I was trying to spare Skye any pain of losing that baby and then I found out about Gabriella who had no one it was meant to be, I have no regrets taking Gabriella I would of even if our baby didn’t die”Lorenzo said “I will try to fix this for you “Thanks you “You helped me with Dex, You raise my son”We our family “Yes”Tea said as Lorenzo phone rang,”Lorenzo Alcazar, Yes I will approve it”Lorenzo said he hang up the phone.”Gabriella should be resting but she at her shop over clothes on her credit card she just maxed out “Didn’t you tell Gabriella not to do that before “Yes but when it comes to spending money she doesn’t listen, her love of fashion come from her biological mother “Lorenzo I been thinking maybe they knows each other maybe they met without knowing how they are connected “Tea said “Maybe, I’m going to get Gabriella she needs to rest”Just don’t get too upset “Tea said 



No comments:

Post a Comment