Tuesday, May 14, 2024

What Lies Beyond ch 53

 At The Quartermaine, mansion-Skye was upset about the fact that Gabriella's biological mother didn’t want to know her and that they learned Gabriella was convinced through rape she went by the bar and poured herself a drink.

Maya and Tommy came into the foyer.”I had fun talking to you today’Me too,Maya it may be a lot of work but we can reopen your great grandmother center “I think we can too”Maya said as Skye came in drunk.”Maya, Tommy you both look cute together, Maya his a great catch, a doctor unlike me who falls for bad mob bosses”Skye said she almost fell over and Maya caught her.”Tommy, I’m sorry “It’s alright I should go”Tommy said and left,”Skye, Why are you drunk! Why did you ruin your year of sober “Maya ask “Because I still love him! I still love Lorenzo no matter how much I try not too! Skye yelled as AJ came by.”Skye,You broke your sober”Yes I did, I have a lot going on! My daughter Kim is in jail for trying to kill everyone in this town and my another daughter isn’t my biological daughter! I thought she was! Skye yelled as Elizabeth came in,”Skye! Be quiet my twins are sleeping “Hold your children close to you “Let’s get you to bed “AJ said “I’ll help you “Maya said 

Lila Rae was walking when she ran into Adam Jr.”We haven’t been formally introduced I’m Adam Chandler Jr”I’m Lila Rae Alcazar “Yes you’re Skye daughter “Yes “Do you want to get something to eat”Sure why not”Lila Rae ask 

At The Quartermaine mansion- AJ and Maya were helping Skye to bed as Gabriella came in she never saw her mother drunk.”Mother “Gabriella said as Skye was having a hard time walking.”Gabriella I love you baby girl “What is going on”Nothing your mother just needs to rest”Alright I go”Gabriella said she left the room .”Skye his not worth it”AJ said “Yes he is”Skye said 

No comments:

Post a Comment