Monday, May 6, 2024

What Lies beyond ch 17

 Ric office-Ric was in his office working when Skye came in,” Skye, Why are you here” We need to talk about taking Lorenzo down” Yes we do someone else wants to join us” Who” Ava she was the one who tipped us that Lorenzo was shipping weapons “I know she was using him! Lorenzo killed her brother “Yes” Tracy wanted to use her connection too” Well let’s make a toast to this” Ric said as he poured them some water.”Skye, Are you having doubts about this” No I just wish things could have been different between Lorenzo and me but they can’t “I understand investors in someone all those dreams you have and they come crashing down they do” Maybe we could not just bring Lorenzo down but have some fun too” I could use some fun” Me too’Ric said as they share a kiss.

At The abandoned hotel- Carly was looking around as Lorenzo came in.”This is the hotel you want to invest in” Yes it just needs some work but I can do it” I believe you can, Here you have money “Thank you “Like I had a choice “No you didn’t, Lorenzo we hate each other but it doesn’t mean we can’t have some fun last night was nice and formal “Yes it was, I could use some fun” Me too but I haven’t forgotten you for killing Sonny” You will never have proof of that I’m not a sipping businessman “I know you’re not “

At The Quartermaine mansion- Tracy was in the den when Brooklyn came in,” Great, Where is everyone “Gabriella Is resting  How are things with you and Jr” Good his son just arrived in town” Really? What is he like” I don’t know probably like Jr” I wonder if he is single we need to find Gabriella a good man” Let Gabriella enjoy her life she just is recovering from being shot “She is different “It does change you” Yes it does “

No comments:

Post a Comment