Thursday, May 16, 2024

Revelation ch 4,

 At Crimson-Nina was working when Drew came in.”Why are you here”I want to know if you’re trying to steal my company”Drew ask “If I wanted to steal Aurora you would know about it, I’m a very wealthy woman “Nina said as she got up .”Yes you are but I also know you want crimson for yourself “I could just take it or make a whole new magazine, I’m not a helpless woman like Carly, now I have work to do,Why don’t you go figure out who is taking your company “Nina yelled Drew left.

At Sonny Warehouse -Sonny was holding the gun and his hand was bleeding and Dex was trying to save Kristina who was bleeding on the floor as Anna and the paramedics came in.”What happened! Anna yelled “It was an accident “Sonny said “Why are you here”Anna ask Dex,”Sonny ask me to meet him here And Kristina came in”You were going to shot Dex and you accidentally shot your own daughter! You have the right to remain silent “Anna yelled as the paramedics took Kristina to the hospital.

At General Hospital- Finn and Chase were talking to Elizabeth Alexis and Brooklyn.”Thank for being here for us”Yes we appreciated the support “Of course we will support you both ,Your father was a good friend to me”Alexis said as the paramedics came by and Elizabeth saw them and went by.”What do we have here”A pregnant woman who was shot at the Corinthos warehouses “The Paramedics said as Alexis heard it.”No! Alexis yelled and went by Kristina.”No! Kristina “Alexis yelled “Alexis let the doctor look at her, do you want me to call the girls “Just save my baby “Alexis said Elizabeth took Kristina to a room.”Alexis “Finn I need to go to the police station and find out what happened’Alexis said 

On the Docks-Dex was walking by as Josslyn and Carly were there and Josslyn saw the blood on Dex hands.”Dex! What happened! Is this your blood “No it’s Kristina, Sonny try to shot me and she ended up getting shot “No! Carly yelled “No we been fighting but I don’t want this’Josslyn said 

No comments:

Post a Comment