Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Revelation ch 19

 At General Hospital-Alexis was in the hallway worried about Kristina when Kevin came by.Alexis, How is Kristina”She angry about this situation “I was wondering if I could talk to her”Yes, please , I don’t want Kristina to be full of anger though I’m too”Alexis said they went to Kristina room.”Kristina, I thought maybe to help you recover from this”Kristina I think this is a great idea “Alexis said “Alright I’ll talk to Dr.Collins “Kristina said Alexis left.”Kristina this is a safe place you can tell me anything “I’m angry that my father shot me and I lost Molly, baby, I adore my father, yes I know about his business but I don’t think he would hurt me” Kristina said 

At Molly/TJ- Molly And TJ were getting rid of the baby stuff together.”I’m sorry this happened to our baby” I didn’t want this to be happening but I had a feeling it would happen “Yes I know”Molly we are young we should heal together before we try again “Yes, I want to be a successful lawyer “I want to be an successful doctor this is going to sound wrong but I think we were to young to be parents “Me too, I was always a career person first “Molly said as there was a knock on the door it was Alexis and Jordan.”We want to check on our children “We are just getting rid of the baby stuff and suggest that we focus on our career now “We just want you both to be alright “Yes, Kristina feel terrible about this’I know it’s not her fault “No it’s not “

At Sam- Sam and Elizabeth were having coffee together when Danny and Jake came in,”We decided we didn’t need him anymore we had two wonderful mothers we raise us and that’s all we needed besides our siblings “Yes we both were involved in each other life growing up as brothers with two different mothers “We want you both to know each other’Yes we did and that wouldn’t change “Sam said as Dante came in,”What’s going on”Just close the past”Yes”

No comments:

Post a Comment