Tuesday, May 14, 2024

What lies beyond ch 46

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye and Lorenzo we’re having lunch with the girls as they knowing Gabriella was getting tired from the visit.”Lila Rae, Are you going to quit music “No,but I need a plan b just in case’Your sister is right about that, Lila Rae you will like ELQ I need someone to past it down”Skye said “Yes I know”Lila Rae said “I should go”Lorenzo said “No”Gabriella said as she yawned.”Gabriella you need to rest, I’ll be back later “Lorenzo said he kiss Gabriella on the forehead,”You’re father right, I’ll walk you out”Skye said as Lorenzo and Skye left the room.”Gabriella, Are you alright “No, I don’t know how I feel about Daddy he lied to me” Yes he did, but you are my sister, “Lila Rae said as her cellphone rang she got up to get it.

Skye and Lorenzo were in the foyer and the door was open as Gabriella walk by the door to listen to them.”Lorenzo, I want the truth you do have information on Gabriella biological mother “Yes I do, she in fashion her name is Juliette she  never wanted Gabriella “Did she legally give up Gabriella “No, but I will not let anyone take her away not even a kidney, I will find our daughter one”I do believe you will, as much as I should not support this I’m glad Gabriella is ours”Skye said “Me too, I’ll be back later “Lorenzo said he left the house and Skye went back in the room to find Gabriella at the bar.”Where is your sister “On the phone “Oh,Gabriella let’s get you upstairs “Skye said 

At The Nursing room-Aj was watching the twins sleeping.”Ian and Lyra I love you so much,I will promise you will have a great childhood “AJ said as Ayden came in with bags of food,”AJ, Where is my mother? I have some food for her”Elizabeth is resting now, Thanks Ayden”You’re welcome, I’m glad you make my mother happy “Thanks, What about you? I know you just got the restaurants but you need more then that”I know and you’re right “Ayden said 

At Gabriella-Gabriella was in her room sitting on the bed and looked at picture of her with Skye and Lorenzo And Lila Rae,”I don’t look like either of you, I should of know “Gabriella said as she put the photo down and lay in bed thinking about her biological mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment