Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Revelation ch 16

 At Amsterdam-Skye and Felicia and Ava arrived in Amsterdam airport.”Felicia where do we go from here”I have a location on a house that is a safe house for women trying to leave sex trafficking and Lila Rae is there they will meet us somewhere to get Lila Rae”Good, Felicia I can’t thank you enough for helping me”If this was my daughter I would want someone to help her”Same here”Ava said they left.

At Port Charles-General Hospital-Elizabeth was going over the charts as Jason came by.”Elizabeth, Do you have a minute to talk? Jason ask “Not much time,Is everything alright “I owe you and Jake the truth of why I stay away from town”Jason said “Why don’t we meet at my house tonight “Alright “I get off at five “Thanks Elizabeth “You’re welcome “Elizabeth said Jason left as Elizabeth went to check  on Kristina who was just waking up.”Kristina,How are you feeling “Alright I just can’t believe what happened “I know it’s a shock to you “Yes it is, it had to be an accident, My father would never shoot me on purpose “Sonny does love you I’ll give him that,” Elizabeth said 

In Kevin office- Kevin was talking to Diane about Sonny health for his case.”Sonny was taking his medication but it was an lower dose “Do you know if anyone play with it”I don’t know it could of just been an pharmacy mistake “A deadly one”Yes”

In the hallway- Alexis was in the hallway drinking coffee when Laura came by,”Alexis, How is Kristina”In shock that her father shot her,I hope you’re not here on Sonny behalf “I’m not, I think it’s time Sonny face his consequences of his actions “Me too”Alexis said as Diane came by.”Why are you here “To get my client out of this situation “I can’t believe you’re Sonny lawyer still, we are not friends anymore “Alexis said “I will miss our friendship “Diane said as Carly came by,”Alexis, How is Kristina “She just resting and confused on what happened “I’m sure she is”Carly said “I need to go back to her room “Alexis said “I needed to get back to the office “Laura said she left.”Diane, Are you sure about being Sonny lawyer “Yes I just got a Lean on the case,Sonny was on his medication but it was a lower dose “It can’t change anything “Carly said 

No comments:

Post a Comment