Sunday, May 12, 2024

What Lies beyond ch 34

 At Laura’s hotel-Outside- Skye was by Gabriella who was injured by a car and not responding.”Gabriella you have to wake up! Please baby girl I love you “Skye said as Lila Rae and Robin and Elizabeth and Lorenzo came by.”Skye, Let us look at Gabriella “Robin said Skye got up and let Robin and Elizabeth look at Gabriella.”How did this happen’Lorenzo ask “I don’t know, I just found her like this “Skye said 

Mac and Lucky came out to look around and try to find out who hit Gabriella as AJ came out.”AJ, Do you have cameras in the packing lot”Yes we do”I’ll go look at them”Lucky said “I’ll go look around the packing lot “Mac said 

Tracy and Monica and Ned came by Skye”Skye, We are here for you”Tracy said “Yes,We will get Gabriella the best care”Ned said “Gabriella is a Quartermaine she be alright “Tracy said “I hope so, I love her,Who would hit my daughter! Skye yelled as Robin came by,”We called an ambulance to take Gabriella to the hospital I can look at her better “Robin said “Thanks you”Skye said “Skye,Our daughter will be alright “Lorenzo said “I hope so”Skye said 

At an abandoned house- Ava drove her car to it and parked it in the garage and Ava got out of the car and looked at the damage to her car.”What I’m going to do”Ava ask 

At Carly’s house- Carly got home and was worrying about something she looked at herself in the mirror she had cuts on her face .”Oh Jason I wish you were here to help me, I made a big mistake “Carly said 

No comments:

Post a Comment