Wednesday, May 8, 2024

What Lies beyond ch 18

 At The abandoned Hotel- Carly and Lorenzo were outside talking as Lila Rae was walking around she was trying to think about a song to write she had writers block as she saw them talking and wondered what was going on with her father and followed themDid 

 At Jr/ Brooklyn- Jr was talking to his son.”So you and Brooklyn move together? Is that why you are staying here “ Yes and The Quartermaine has helped me save our family company “Yes they have “Adam, What are you planning “I found out why we were losing money and who was trying to destroy our company “Who” The Cassadine and I want to destroy them” We will do that together “Yes we will” I’m glad you’re here son I want you to get to know Brooklyn “Is it that serious “Yes I want to marry her “

At Lorenzo Lorenzo and Carly arrived to his house and went inside as Lila Rae saw it and wish her father wasn’t having an affair with Carly.

At Ric office-Skye and Ric had sex on the desk and we’re getting dressed.”that was nice”Yes it was “Are you sure we should go down this road again “Yes this time we are honest with each other’s “We are so alike “Yes we are that’s what makes it perfect “Ric said they share a kiss,

At The Quartermaine mansion- Elizabeth was resting in the den she had her feet up as AJ came by and she woke up,”Elizabeth, I’m sorry to wake you “It’s alright I just want to rest for a minute “How was lunch with your father ‘It was awkward none of us know how to act towards him we want to tell him about how we feel but after his health scare “Family can be awkward sometimes “Yes it can be, I want our children to have all the family around and that means I have to forget him “Do it for yourself “I’m “

No comments:

Post a Comment