Thursday, May 16, 2024

Revelation ch 5

 At The Police Station -Sonny had arrived in with Anna he was handcuffed when Alexis came running it she was upset.”No! You shot our daughter didn’t you! I just came to see what happened and I just got my answer! You bastard you shot our daughter! You promised to keep her safe! I regret let you in her life! I will make sure you go to jail for this! Alexis yelled as Molly came by.”Mom,Why are you here! Why are you yelling “You’re sister Kristina is in the hospital fighting for her life because her own father shot her! Are you going to say anything? Alexis yelled and aDiane came by,’ If you defend him for shooting my daughter Kristina we are no longer friends “Alexis I didn’t know that happened I just came to see my client “Diane said  “ Mom, Let’s go to the hospital “Molly said “I hope Kristina make it” Diane said Alexis and Molly left.

At A cabin-Ava and Valentin came in.”I’m finally going to meet Pikman”Yes he here”Valentin said as a man came in wearing Italian suits.’”So you’re him, Now what do I get in helping you bring down Sonny”Besides full custody of your daughter what do you want “I would also like to know about you, Why are you coming after Sonny “ He try to have me killed this is my revenge “Alright so do I get your name “Not now’

At General Hospital-Sam was in the hospital waiting on new about Kristina when Molly and Alexis came by.”I haven’t heard anything yet, Mom where did you go”To see Sonny he shot Kristina! He did this! Alexis yelled “Kristina is going to be alright and the baby”Molly said as TJ came by.”TJ.Do you know anything about Kristina “No, I don’t “She has to be alright “Molly said 

At The Police station- Anna was upset about Kristina shooting when John came in.”Anna, What happened “Sonny was trying to shot Dex and ended up shooting his own daughter, Sonny has bipolar and I think his off his medication, I think you finally have him”I wanted Sonny but not like this, I didn’t want anyone innocent to get hurt “I know you didn’t “

No comments:

Post a Comment