Thursday, May 2, 2024

What Lies Beyond ch 12

 At General Hospital Gabriella room-Gabriella was in her room in bed when Lorenzo came in,”Daddy your here”Gabriella said as Skye came in,”You’re both here, Daddy I thought you were coming last night “I was going to but I had to deal with something and I wanted you to rest “Lorenzo said thinking about how he slept with Carly last night.”Oh, Mother what about you? You could of come “Yes but just like your father say you need to rest “Skye said “Yes you did,Besides your mother has your best interest at heart we both do”Lorenzo said as Portia came in.”Gabriella, I have some news you can come home today “Yes! Gabriella said “But I need to go over some medicine with you, You have to take some of this on a full stomach “You worried I will go back to my eating disorder “You have been through a lot, and drama events can cost it” Yes I know but I won’t go back “We will make sure of it” Lorenzo said “I’ll write down all the information on your medication “Portia said “Thanks “You can get dressed and go home “Who’s house I’m going too” Gabriella ask “Mine, we will still keep the same arrangement we had before “Skye said “I’ll come to see you and Lila Rae” Lorenzo said “Let’s go and let you get dressed, Here you’re clothes “Skye said she give it to Gabriella and then left with Lorenzo.

“Skye, Did you enjoy your date with Lansing? It’s none of your business if I did, We are divorced and I’ll never be with you again I will do whatever I have to keep my children safe”This time it wasn’t a mob hit that shot our daughter it was a psycho who is your daughter who did this! Lorenzo yelled Skye slap him.

No comments:

Post a Comment