Saturday, May 18, 2024

Revelation ch 7

 At General Hospital -Kristina room-Kristina was in bed resting and Alexis was by her bed sleeping in a chair when Kristina's heart ventilation when off and Alexis woke up as Portia and Elizabeth came in to check on Kristina,”What happened! Alexis yelled “Alexis you should wait outside “Portia said Alexis went outside and put her head on the wall as Sam and Molly came by,”Mom,How is Kristina “Molly ask “I don’t know her heart ventilator went off! Molly I’m sorry about the baby”Alexis said “I wish the baby was here I wish this never happened “Me too”We all wish this didn’t happen “Sam said as Portia came by.”We got Kristina stable enough for surgery, she needs more surgery on her heart “When will you do the surgery “Now”Will it help my sister “Yes”Do whatever you have to do to save my daughter “I will “Portia said she left.”I should go to court today is Sonny's bail hearing “Alexis said 

At Carly’s-Carly and Michael were talking about Kristina shooting.”I can’t believe Sonny shot Kristina “Me too, I wonder if his off his medication “What are you going to do about Donna”I’m going to fight for custody no matter what happened in court today, Sonny shot his own daughter and this time I won’t stand by him”Carly said 

At the warehouse it was taped with police tape around it when Jason came in to look around it to try to find evidence on what happened when Anna came by.”You should not be here, this is evidence in a criminal and I can arrest you for it”I just think something off ! Sonny would never shot his own daughter “He wanted to shot Dex”, Jason you have to let me do my own job I don’t want to arrest you for it”Anna said Jason left.


No comments:

Post a Comment