Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Revelation ch 14

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was in the den as Jason came in.”Jason,Why are you here “To see Monica “She in the library reading “Thanks “Jason. I’m glad you’re back “Me too”Jason said as he left to see Monica.

In the library-Monica was reading the lasted medical books when Jason came in,”Mom”Jason said Monica looked at Jason,”Are you alright “Jason ask as he sit down by Monica.”Yes I’m just caught up on medical journals “Nice, I just wanted to see you’Jason,What happened to you while you were away “I was saved on Cassadine island by the FBI , I’m working with them”On who”I’m trying to bring down a mob boss it was to save Carly”Carly “Yes she could be charged with Rico charge Jason said as Monica got up. “I’m so sick of losing my sons to this woman! Carly took Michael from AJ which leads him to drinking! Drew went to Jail for a career she committed! I don’t want to hear about Carly and she not welcome in this house! Jason you lose years with your sons! Can you say she would do the same? Monica ask “I understand you feel this way but Carly is my family “We are two and so is your Sons Danny and Jake! They need their father “Monica said 

At General Hospital- Kristina's room- Kristina was in bed sleeping when Alexis came in.”I love you Kristina I will make sure you’re safe and no one will hurt you anymore “Alexis said she touch her daughter hair,

On the plane- Skye was worrying about Lila Rae thinking of what happened between them the last time they saw each other.

Felicia thought Ava was up to something,”Why are you here? Why do you want to help Skye you never met her”I just want to help Lila Rae I have connection that will save her”I do hope you want to help “We work together before “Yes we did “

No comments:

Post a Comment