Thursday, May 9, 2024

What lies beyond ch 20

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Outside John had just rang the doorbell as his phone rang he answered it.”Do you have information for me”John ask as the person told him and he hang up the phone as AJ answered the door.”John Cates”AJ Quartermaine, It’s been a long time “John said as he came in.”Yes it has been a long time since high school,Why are you here”AJ ask as they went into the den where Skye and Tracy and Elizabeth were at.”I need to talk to Skye”I’m Skye, What can I do for you”Skye ask “I’m John Cates a FBI agent And I want to put your ex husband behind bars “John said “I can help you “Skye said she thought he was handsome.”John, last time you almost had Sonny but it didn’t end well, how can we trust you this time”Tracy ask “Lorenzo doesn’t have anyone to support him his all alone which makes him vulnerable “John said 

Gabriella was in the hallway and listened to the conversation and upset about it and left the house.

“John, I have information that I took from my ex husband, Why don’t you meet me at my office at ELQ? It s in my office there” Skye said “Sounds good in an hour” Yes, I want to keep quiet on this “Me too, This time I will win” John said “It’s personal for you isn’t it” Skye asked “Yes it’s still about Karen? Isn’t it John”AJ ask “Sonny use and abuse Karen “Yes he did, You wouldn’t find me defending him, I do hope you destroy the mob”AJ said 

At Lorenzo- Lorenzo and Carly were laying on the couch covering in a blanket when Gabriella came in.”Daddy! Gabriella yelled she was upset about what she heard Skye say and finding her father like that.Lorenzo and Carly wake up.”What’s going on”Lorenzo ask “Who’s yelling “Carly ask as they look at Gabriella.”Gabriella, Why are you here”I have information that you want to know, Get dressed! Really Daddy one tramp to another one! Gabriella yelled “I’m not a tramp”Carly said “I’m going upstairs to my old room to get some clothes then we can talk when she leaves “Gabriella said she went upstairs.

Carly was getting dressed.”I’m sorry about my daughter but maybe this is a mistake’Sleeping with you in a mistake! But don’t forget I cab to tell Gabriella the truth about her at any moment “You don’t have any prove, I can make you disappear no one care about you anymore no one is here to save you! Lorenzo yelled Carly was upset and left the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment