Friday, May 24, 2024

Revelation ch 20

 At General Hospital- The next day-Alexis was holding some coffee about to go to Kristina room when Skye came in with Lila Rae,”Elizabeth, My daughter needs to be look at”Skye said “Skye, Lila Rae “Yes”I’ll get a doctor, Lila Rae come with me”Elizabeth said Lila Rae was all bruised and had a hard time walking as Elizabeth help her to a wheelchair and Skye pull Elizabeth to the side to talk.”Lila Rae was a victim of sex trafficking “I had a feeling, We will give her the best care “Elizabeth said as she pushed Lila Rae to the exam room.

Skye was feeling emotional about all this and let out a scream as Alexis came by,”Are you alright “I feel a little better now”I saw Lila Rae come in , Is she alright “No, I just save her in Amsterdam she was a victim of sex trafficking “No, I’m sorry “You should see all those women who were a victim too, I feel like I should do something to help them too”It’s a sad situation that this still happens in America “Yes it is,Felicia told me about Kristina I’m sorry‘Thank “I hope Sonny get years in jail “ Me too his trial start today, I will make sure he doesn’t hurt my daughter anymore “Both our daughters need us “Yes they do “

Lila Rae room-Lila Rae was sitting on the table as Elizabeth was getting her set up for an exam.”Dr.Robinson is going to exam you she a great doctor you can trust her, We just want to help you I know this is scary but you’re safe now”Elizabeth said as Portia came in.”Lila Rae, I’m Doctor Robinson I will exams you , if you feel uncomfortable at all just let us know”Can my mother be here “Lila Rae ask “I’ll get her‘Elizabeth said she went out of the room and went by Skye,”Skye, Lila Rae needs you ,We are going to exam her”Elizabeth said Skye went with Elizabeth.

Lila Rae room- Lila Rae was sitting on the bed as Skye was holding her daughter hand as Portia was exam her and Elizabeth was assisting in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment