Monday, May 20, 2024

Revelation ch 11

 At The Metro Co- Olivia was working when Ned came in.”You look happy “You are looking at the new CEO of ELQ! Valentin step down and I got my job back “Ned said “I’m happy for you”Thank you it goes back to the family where it’s should be”Yes”Olivia said as Carly and Michael came in,”How did Sonny bail here go”Not good for him , Sonny has to stay in jail “No”I think maybe it was a good thing‘Carly said as Felicia came by,”Felicia, Do you want a table “Yes I’m meeting someone here”Felicia said “Who”Ned ask “Me”Skye said as she came in,”Skye, Your back”Ned said “Ned it’s good to finally see you instead of talking on the phone “Skye said “You both talk on the phone “Olivia ask “Yes, I’m CEO  Chandler enterprise,’Skye said “How did you get that job”Carly ask “I don’t have time for this, I need to find my daughter that’s why I’m here, Felicia let’s go talk “Skye said “Skye, What’s going on? You our family “Ned said “She not an Quartermaine “ Carly said “ You have no say in what happened in our family “Ned said and left with Felicia and Skye,

“Michael, How did your ELQ meeting go” Valentin sold his share of ELQ to Ned who is now the CEO,” Michael said “Are you alright “Yes I was over my head in it” I wonder what is going on with Skye and Lila Rae,” Carly said 

Skye was talking to Felicia and Ned about Lila Rae.”Lila Rae went on a trip with friends from her school to Amsterdam and Lila Rae hasn’t been back and she didn’t answer her cellphone which isn’t like her I’m worrying about my daughter “Skye said “What did they do in Amsterdam “I’m not sure it was right neither the school “Bobbie passed away in Amsterdam and was working on a secret mission in saving women that were sex trafficking “No! Do you think that’s what happened to Lila Rae? Skye ask “It could be , We will find her”Felicia said “Yes you can use any of our sources “Ned said We could have Anna help us”Felicia said “We have a lot to do”Skye said as they got up from the table as Jason came in and went by Carly.

Skye went by Jason and Carly.”Jason you’re alive”Yes”I wish AJ was alive too”Me too”I may need your help too, my daughter Lila Rae was in Amsterdam with friends and I haven’t heard from her since, Felicia was telling me about what Bobbie was doing in Amsterdam, which I’m not surprised I just hope my daughter isn’t being sex trafficking “Skye said “Me too, I hope you find Lila Rae”Carly said “Me too, I will use my sources “I thought I was keeping Lila Rae safe raise her alone away from Lorenzo lifestyle, I should of never let her go on this trip‘Skye said “Skye it’s not your fault “Carly said “We should go and work on this”Felicia said 

Carly was feeling a little emotional if Lila Rae was sex trafficking.”Carly,Are you alright “I just hope Skye fine Lila Rae no matter what I feel towards her I don’t want this to happen “I know “After finding out that’s what my mother did I thought about keeping her legacy going “It’s dangerous “I know but that never stops me before “Carly said 


No comments:

Post a Comment