Monday, May 6, 2024

What Lies Beyond ch 16

 At The Quartermaine mansion- Monica was talking to Tommy about the hospital.”The hospital is doing great but we are having financial difficulties we are planning a fundraising event “I will do anything to help the hospital is our family legacy too” Tommy said “Yes it is, What pacific medicine are you in” Researching “Dr.Robin Scorpio and her daughter Dr.Emma Scorpio Drake are in research too” That’s good I will talk to them” Yes, The Hospital is lucky to have a generation of doctors and nurses “Yes it is”

Gabriella was getting tired from everything.”Gabriella, Why don’t you go rest “Skye said “Gabriella I’m glad you’re home but you can’t push your recovery “Elizabeth said “Alright, Tommy it was nice to meet you”You too “Tommy said Gabriella and Skye went upstairs.”I heard what happened at the hospital “Yes it was scary, The board wants to put metal detectors in the hospital but I’m not sure about it”Monica said 

At Jr/ Brooklyn-Brooklyn had move in with Jr and they were getting along well Brooklyn was in love with Jr even more .”I should go check on Gabriella she came home today “I could go with you if you want “Jr said as a young man came in,”I would like to see you “The man said “Adam Jr”Father “Why are you here “You been here for awhile I had to come see why you moved here “Adam ,This is Brooklyn Quartermaine “Nice too meet you”You too,I’ll let you both caught up”Brooklyn said she left.”Father we need to talk about business “Yes we do “

At an old hotel-Carly came by the old hotel that was abandoned and needed a lot of care.”This is it my new start”Carly said to herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment