Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Revelation ch 29

 At The Quartermaine, mansion- Monica was in the den alone pouring herself some coffee when her cell phone went off.”Dr.Monica Quartermaine,Thank you I’m glad it’s take care of’Monica said as Brooklyn came are in as Monica hang up the phone.”Brooklyn,How are you doing? I’m sorry about your break up “I really loved him Monica”I know you did and I know this isn’t easy but you will get through this’Yes I will “You will come off stronger then ever “

At Metro co- Olivia was looking at the hotel one last time before she told the staff about her resignation as Carly came in,”Olivia, What did you want to tell me”I’m following my dreams it’s not the hotel , I want to open my own restaurant “I’m happy for you follow your dreams, I would like to buy your share of the hotel “Carly said as Tracy came in.”Did you tell Carly you sold  your share”To Whom! Tracy’Carly yelled “Yes the Quartermaine our my family “We own this hotel before “Yes I remember then it burned down! Why would you do this! Carly yelled “Because my husband ask me too, Carly you would do the same you put the hotel at risk when you lose the hotel to inside trading “Olivia said “I can’t believe you throw that in my face, So your partner with Nina”Carly ask as Nina came in.”No I sold my share to Tracy too”It’s all mine! I can’t wait to redecorate it and rename it, This hotel is name after a late stripper “Tracy said as John came by.”John, Why are you here “Carly ask “To arrest you for Rico charges “No! You can’t do this “Yes I can,Carly Spencer your under arrest “John said 

At The Police station- Sonny cell- Sonny was laying on the ground when the cop came by and saw him and called for help.

Anna came into the cell and help the paramedics get Sonny helped.”Can you save him”No it’s to late, Sonny Corinthors is gone”

No comments:

Post a Comment