Monday, May 6, 2024

What Lies Beyond ch 15

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye and Tracy were in the foyer talking about what Skye was doing with Ric.”Ric and I are teaming up to destroy Lorenzo I want him gone from my life and my daughters” I will help you too with my connection “I can’t let my children know about this” They won’t “Tracy said 

Gabriella and Monica we’re having tea and tea sandwich together.”Monica,Are you alright’This trip to the hospital was a lot on me”I hope you’re feeling better “Me too”Do I have to take all this medication for the rest of my life “Yes unfortunately “I don’t remember all that happened that night but it changed everyone life that was infected “Yes it did “Monica said 

Elizabeth came into the house with Tommy.”Tracy,Skye I want you to meet my cousin, Dr.Tommy Hardly “Tommy you look like your mother “Tracy said “Thank you”Tommy is working at the hospital  “Skye is Tracy daughter’Nice to meet you”You too,Our cousin Maya work at the hospital too”Yes I meet her”Tommy said he follow Elizabeth to the den.”Monica I want you too meet Dr.Tommy Hardly”Tommy it’s been a long time”Monica said “Yes it has “I do hope you enjoy working at the hospital “I will”Tommy said as AJ came in,”Tommy”AJ it’s been a long time “Yes it has”

At Lorenzo-Lorenzo was dealing with Carly.”How much do you need “I want you to back me in a hotel and to help me with the legal process that only the Quartermaine can own a hotel “I can’t believe you would destroy my daughter! Lorenzo yelled “I wouldn’t, this just fall into my lap and I really don’t want to work at Olivia as a host my boss is Ayden I need to reinvent myself “I understand that will”Yes you do, What happened to the baby Skye was pregnant with “Skye was unconscious and doesn’t know that the baby died and Gabriella mother abandoned her in the hospital I did what I needed to do and have no regrets “It does sound that it work out for everyone “Yes it does, I will not let you tell anyone I will give into your demands for the love of my family but I will do what I have to do too”Lorenzo said “I know you will “Carly said “Go pick out your hotel and I will handle everything “Good Im glad we understand each other “

No comments:

Post a Comment