Monday, May 27, 2024

Revelation ch 24

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was in the living room alone when there was a knock on the door she opened it was John,” John, I’m glad you came we need to talk, I want Carly Spencer charge with Rico charge I’m working on it” Good, I hope you don’t take this too personal and have any feelings for Carly “I don’t have any feelings for her “Good she needs to pay the cost me three sons one is dead because of her “I will do everything by the book” John said 

At The Metro Co- Skye was in the lobby when Tracy came in,”Skye, I heard your back, I’m sorry about Lila Rae, How is she doing “Lila Rae has a lot of recovery to do, why do you care “No one should be treated like that “No they should not”I heard you were running Chandler enterprise “Yes I’m and it’s been successful because of me, Jr was ruined it”Yes I head , I also know a deal you just got”You do”Yes and I’m happy you have it, I don’t have any use for Drew or Michael they are not Quartermaine like us”You know consider me an Quartermaine”Unfortunately you are Alan daughter “Yes I’m, it’s been good caught up but I need to go tell Drew about Aurora “I want to be there when you do”

At Aurora- Drew was in his office on the phone.”What! Do you know who just took over my company “Drew ask as Skye and Tracy came in and Drew hang up the phone.”Tracy, Why are you here? Who are you “I’m Skye Quartermaine, You’re half sister and I just took over this company, You are looking at the new CEO”Skye says as Drew got up he was upset.”How did this happen “It was easy, I have Jax stock and then I talk to the board members who were not happy with you for admitting you committed insider trading and it was really Carly , the board doesn’t trust you and this company has been failed since you came back “So your just going to take my company like that! This is my daughter legacy! Drew yelled “This isn’t my fault that you couldn’t handle a business if you just stay focused on it and not fall for a woman who doesn’t deserve you! Anyway you’re daughter will be fine “I’m a Quartermaine too”No you’re not a true Quartermaine like Skye is! Tracy said “You should get your belongings and go”Skye said Drew box up his belongings and left as Skye went on the desk and put her feet on it,”I want to make some change in this company start by the name “Skye said 

No comments:

Post a Comment