Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Revelation ch 15

 At The Docks-Jason was thinking about what Monica say when Sam came by,”Jason, What’s wrong you look upset “ Monica is upset with Me”Why”I told her the reason I stay away”Why did you? You haven’t told us about it! Our son would like to know “Sam said “I did what I had to do to protect someone “Your protection someone? Let me guess it’s Carly! That’s why Monica upset she can’t stand Carly which I don’t blame her at all! What was so important to protect Carly from! Sam yelled as Carly came by,What’s going on? Why did you say my name”You’re the reason my son and Jake lose years with their father! Jason was protecting you ! Sam yelled ‘From what “You could of been charged with Rico charges if I didn’t help the FBI agents bring down Pitman “Why would you do that “You know why”Don’t act like you’re surprised “Sam yelled “I’m sorry the boys lose years with Jason , I did too, Jason you don’t have to protect me I can handle this”Carly said “Drew protect you too! My daughter lose her father because of you! Sam yelled and left,”I’m sorry “Jason said “I hate that you did this for me”I know”Whatever it is that the FBI want me they can have me “Carly said 

At General Hospital- Kristina's room- Kristina was in the bed when Alexis was there.”Mom”Kristina how are you feeling “Alright I’m a little tired “I’m sure you are,Kristina I love you”I love you too”Do you remember anything “I went to Dad warehouse and he had a gun on Dex and he shot me it was an accident “Kristina, Your father is in jail for this he may go to prison “No”Kristina I know you love him but Sonny needs to be locked up”Alexis said “What about Dad bipolar “He can manage it in jail”

Diane was talking to Kevin in the hallway.”I have legally papers to get Sonny medication records “I only saw him once as a therapist but you can have them”I also need his lab on his medication “Diane said 

No comments:

Post a Comment