Monday, May 20, 2024

Revelation ch 10

 At Crimson-Nina office- Nina was working when her cellphone rang.”Nina Reev e, Yes I understand that”Ava said she hang up the phone and left the office.

At Deception office-Maxie and Brooklyn were working.”I have an idea about an older woman campaign for make up “Wow! That will be a hit “Yes I have an idea of who can be the model “Who”She live in Pine Valley and is coming but there is a condition “What’s that”She want to be half partner in our company but I believe this will help business “Who is she”Brooklyn ask Maxie whispering it to her,’Yes! We have to get her ! Brooklyn said 

At The Courthouse-Sonny bail hearing- Carly and Jason were waiting for Sonny,”Jason,I have decided no matter what happened in here Sonny isn’t going to have custody of Donna “I understand but I think something off here”I just have to protect my daughter “Yes”Jason said as Sam and Alexis and Molly came in and Diane and Robert came in,”So you’re going to be his lawyer! He shot my daughter! I thought we were friends! Alexis yelled “Everyone deserves a good lawyer “Diane said “I have my license back and I will destroy you in court “Alexis said as the cop came in with Sonny and he walk by Diane as the judge came in and everyone stood.”Is everyone ready “Yes sir “Mr.Corinthors how do you plead “Not guilty “The state is required no bail and asset frozen “The court agreed.Mr.Corinthors you are being charged with manslaughter your own daughter “The judge said “It was an accident your honor’I know what kind of man Mr. Corinthors is his been in my court before, I will see you again soon in my court “The judge said he dismissed the case for now. Sonny was about to go back to his cell as Nina came in and walk by him,”Sonny I’m sorry this happened “Me too”What happened “I don’t know’

Robert went by Alexis.” Alexis I’m glad you’re a lawyer again, I’m sorry about Kristina “Thanks you I want to work with you “I would love that “Thanks you”

No comments:

Post a Comment