Tuesday, May 14, 2024

What Lies Beyond ch 59

 At ELQ-Lila Rae was working in her office making calls and emails that Skye ask her to do when Spencer came into the office.”Lila Rae, You’re working here”Yes, Why are you here”I’m here to see your mother we have a meeting “Oh she not here yet, So it’s just you and my mother in the meeting “No my father on his way, So I thought you were in the music business “Yes I just need to help my family right now “Yes, I’m sure you know why I’m here”Yes I do”You may not wanted to work here now”

Skye’s office- Skye walked into her office to find Nikolas at her desk sitting at her chair.”Why are you here”Because we need to talk I know that you were trying to take over my business “Nikolas said as he got up and walk by Skye.”I didn’t try I did”Oh you may have my empire for now but I will get it back “How? Skye ask “You will just have to wait, Skye you are a smart and beautiful woman, Lorenzo was stupid to lose you, We could have some fun together “Nikolas said as he touch Skye cheeks.”Oh Nikolas you are younger then me and were in love with my sister “Yes I was”Nikolas said as Jr and Ned came in.”Why are you here “I was just telling Skye for now you have my family business but I will get it back, “Nikolas said as he left,” What was that about “Ned asked 

At Lila Rae office- Lila Rae and Spencer were talking.”So you are putting your dreams on hold to help your family “Spencer ask as he went by Lila Rae desk and looked at some mail as lila Rae turned away poured herself some coffee.”Believe what you may”Lila Rae said as Spencer put the mail in his pocket and walk by Lila Rae.”You know we should go out to dinner one night we have a lot in common “We probably do but aren’t you seeing someone “Yes,Trina but she away right now visiting her friend in London “Sounds fun.You should go”Lila Rae said “Yes it’s been fun”Spencer said and left as Skye came by,”Lila Rae, Why was Spencer here? He wanted to see you “Really! When I came in my office Nikolas was waiting for me they are upset about the facts that we have the Cassadine empire “Are you going to give it back “No way! In business you sometimes make enemies that’s just the way it is”Yes, How did Gabriella kidneys dialysis go”Alright she tired and hopefully sleep “Yes”We are going to get your sister a kidney “


No comments:

Post a Comment