Tuesday, May 14, 2024

What Lies Beyond ch 58

 At a cabin-Ava and Lorenzo were in bed together they had just had sex together.”Why do we keep doing this! Having sex just to destroy each other “Lorenzo ask as he got up. “Because we both want the same thing power in this town to be the only one “Ava said as she got up and put on her robe.”Yes, why don’t we become ally’s and help each other out “I like that idea “Good now we need to get down to business “Lorenzo said as his cellphone rang he pick it up it was the source from the police station.”What’s going on? Thanks you” Lorenzo said as he hung up the phone.

At General Hospital-Gabriella was having her kidneys dialysis reading a book it was taking a lot on her body and she was feeling tired as Skye came in with some water for her.”Gabriella , how are you doing? I have some water for you “Thanks I’m tired “I know baby”Skye said as Portia came by.”You are all set with dialysis “Thanks, it’s very tired “Yes it is”Portia said “Let’s get you home”Yes just take it easy “

At Robin- Robin and Emma were having lunch with Jake. Robin wanted to know about Jake,”So Jake what have you been doing “Lately I been helping Ayden at the restaurant fixing it up for him etc “That’s nice “Yes,I know I’m not successful as your daughter but I care about her “I know you do and I happy for both of you “Thanks “Emma said “You’re parents are good friends of mine”Yes I know “

At The Quartermaine mansion- Gabriella and Skye came home.”Gabriella do you want anything “Just to rest I’m tired “Alright, I may go to the office “That’s fine, Mother “Alright you call me if you need anything “Just a new kidney”Gabriella said and went upstairs.


No comments:

Post a Comment