Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Revelation ch 3

 At Crimson-Nina was in her office working answering emails and fixing the magazine from when Carly ran it for a day when her cellphone rang.”Nina Reeves,Yes I was expecting you to call me “Nina said as she talked to her.

At Sonny Warehouse- Sonny was at his warehouse feeling unhinged and seeing people who were not there and picking up his gun.

At Elizabeth- -Jake was at home doing homework when there was a knock on the door it was Jason.”Mom is at work “I just wanted to see you , I thought we could caught up”I don’t want too, I never need you when I was little, Lucky is the father who found me”I’m always grateful that Lucky found you”Me too”I understand your upset about me being away I’m too”But you cannot tell me anything “No I can’t “Jason said 

At Sonny warehouse-Sonny was feeling unhinged and holding a gun when Dex came in.”Dex, you betrayed me! I heard you are a cop now! You’re going to try to bring me down! No one bring me down! Sonny yelled “Sonny give me the gun, I don’t want any trouble’You should have never team up with my ex wife and son ! Sonny yelled as they fight over the gun and Kristina walk in and was shot at.”No! Kristina! Sonny yelled 

Outside of the warehouse- Ava and Valentin were watching.”No! This wasn’t part of the plan “Ava said “No it wasn’t, We should go”Valentin said they went into the limousine and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment