Tuesday, May 14, 2024

What Lies beyond ch 52

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Gabriella went to rest in her room and dropped the photo without knowing it as she left the room and Skye saw it and pick it up she know right away who that was left.

At a old house- Maya and Tommy were walking by it,”The old Bradley Ward house”Yes it was an orphanage it was very popular till someone set it on fire I remember everyone being upset about it”Tommy said “Do you know who did it”Yes it was an old mob boss Damian smith “Why did you bring me here? I saw it last time I was in town”Because I think it’s time we bring it back to the town it could be something else then an orphanage “Tommy said “I Love that idea, But I don’t have the funds for it”I’m sure we could find it, This whole town adore your grandmother “Yes they did, Maybe we could bring it back “Maya said 

At Lorenzo- Lorenzo was at home drinking when Skye came in.”Skye, Why are you here”We need to talk about our daughter, Why was Gabriella at the store “I don’t know I went there because she maxed out her credit card I almost yelled at her, I can tell our relationship has changed “I feel the same way, Gabriella yelled at Tracy earlier saying she isn’t a Quartermaine so why should she care about her and I saw Gabriella looking at something she clam it was a photo of an fashion dress but it isn’t, Gabriella look up her biological mother “Skye said she show Lorenzo the picture.”We are losing our daughter I can feel it”Skye said “Lorenzo I have some information about Gabriella biological mother “Tea said as she came in the room.”What information do you have “Skye ask “Skye, I didn’t know you were here”I ask Tea to get information on Juliette in case we need her for a kidney “Well she not going to give us one, Juliette want us to leave her alone she doesn’t want anything to do with Gabriella she didn’t even care that you kidnapped her’It wasn’t kidnapping “Lorenzo,She doesn’t care about Gabriella could be dying “No”What about Gabriella biological father “That’s complicated one, Gabriella was convinced through rape that’s why Juliette doesn’t want her “No”Skye said as she cried a little.”Yes, I’m sorry I wasn’t much help”So what do we do! What if none of us are a match for Gabriella kidney”Skye ask “We will get Gabriella a kidney we will not lose her”Lorenzo said “I hope not, Lorenzo you saved her when she was a baby now we have to save her again “Skye said Lorenzo touch Skye shoulder.”We will save her, I still love you Skye we could be a family again‘Lorenzo said “No we can’t, I need to go get Gabriella her favorite tea “Skye said as she left.


No comments:

Post a Comment