Thursday, May 2, 2024

What Lies Beyond ch 13

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye and Lorenzo came in with Gabriella who was happy about being out of the hospital and was carrying all the medication with her she did knows something was off with her parents.”Well Lorenzo thank for the ride but now you can go “I want to make sure Gabriella is settled in”I will help her this is my family house and your not welcome here‘Mother “Gabriella said she was upset.”Gabriella are you alright “I want to know why I was shot at “Gabriella said “Do you remember anything “I remember we were at the hospital, Mother you had plastic surgery “Yes I did”It looks good anyway something happened with medication and the power was off”Yes”Daddy you came in from the ceiling and saved the day”Yes I did and I would do it again “Yes and then someone shot me, Kim! Gabriella yelled “Yes it was Kim,It turned out you were right about her and I’m sorry she hurt you “Mother it’s not your fault,Is Kim going to jail “Yes she took a plea deal and is in jail, I should of listened to you “You want to give her a chance I get that  “Gabriella said she was feeling overwhelmed.”Gabriella,Why don’t you go take a shower and I’ll have the maids set up some lunch “Skye asked “Alright “Lorenzo you should go” Daddy, Thank you for saving the day” You’re welcome, I wish I could have stopped you from getting shot” Me too” Gabriella said “I’ll go” Lorenzo said he left,” Mother, Why are you so hard on Daddy when it’s not his fault “It’s complicated “It always is between you both” Gabriella said and went upstairs.

At Steve- Steve was having lunch with his sisters And father he was enjoy Having his family around him,”It’s been awhile since we were all together like this it’s nice”Yes it is”Sarah said “And with new family members “Elizabeth said as the doorbell  rang and Elizabeth open it was Tommy who came in.”This is Tommy Hardly our cousin,Come meet everyone “Steve said “How long are you in town “Elizabeth as Monica Offer me a job at the hospital I'll be working there too,“Just like Grandfather “Steve said “Yes”Tommy said “My father would be proud of all of you “Jeff said 


No comments:

Post a Comment