Monday, May 27, 2024

Revelation ch 23

 At Sonny’s trial- Kristina had just finished testifying and was getting off the stand.”I call my client Michael Corinthors”Diane said Sonny went on the stand.”What happened that day in question “I was talking to Dex about becoming a cop” Were you holding a gun” Yes” Where are you going to shoot him” I plead the fifth “Do you feel guilty for what happened to Kristina “Yes I do, I hate that I couldn’t protect my daughter, I’m sorry Kristina that you were hurt I love you “Sonny said “Do you suffer from bipolar “Yes” You were not thinking that day, Were you” No I wasn’t “Sonny said “You’re honor I don’t care that Sonny wasn’t thinking he still shot his daughter “The jury will take that off the record “The Judge said “I’m done questioning my client “Diane said 

Robert questioned Sonny.”If you really love your children you would do the right thing by plead guilty and going to jail so your children will be safe from your business, I don’t care that your bipolar and your medication was an lower dose, No one is safe from you, Robert said Sonny got off the stand and went by Diane,”Is there anymore witnesses “ The Judge ask “Yes I call one more”You’re honor I didn’t I know about this”Diane said “I will allow it”The Judge said “I call Dex Heller to the stand “Robert said Dex came in and got swear in.”Dex, What happened that day”I meet Sonny at the warehouse he had a gun he was going to kill me because I’m now a cop “Dex said “Sonny was worried you would tell the commander what he does in his business “Yes, I wish he did shot me instead of Kristina”Where you going to turn against Sonny”Yes,I was going too”Dex said 

Diane was feeling helpless on her case.”Ms.Miller do you want to question Mr.Heller”No your honor “Is this all the witnesses for today “Yes”The Jury will be dismissed for now”The Judge said 

No comments:

Post a Comment