Tuesday, May 14, 2024

What Lies Beyond ch 47

 At ELQ-Skye was showing Lila Rae around the office.”I’m glad that you want to work here, I want to pass this business down to either you or your sister or both “I want to learn the business you are a great businesswomen “Yes I’m, I learned from the best Adam Chandler “Skye said 

At The Quartermaine mansion-Gabriella got up from her nap and went downstairs carrying her iPad and sat down on the cou ch and googled the name of her biological mother.”No”Gabriella said she was shocked about it and picked up her iPad and left.

Elizabeth and Ayden came into the living room.”Ayden,Thank you for the food it was really delicious “You’re welcome, I just wanted to take care of you “You have”I should get back to the restaurant “Ayden are you happy “Yes I’m “Ayden said he smiled and left the room.

At General Hospital-Emma was in the lab working on lab work when Robin came in,”Emma,What are you working on”I have some information from a colleague in London about a disease that may come here soon”No. This isn’t good “Robin said “No we need to stop it “Emma said 

At Gabriella’s closet -Charlotte was working when Gabriella came into the room,”Gabriella, Are you supposed to be resting “Yes but I think I found my biological mother and we sell her clothes here “She a fashion designer “Yes it make sense that my biological mother is a fashion designer, I wonder if she really give me up or did Daddy just steal me! My father just take what he wants to be dame about anyone else “Do you want to know her”Yes we have her contact number in the office, I love my mother but I’m curious about her”You have a right to know her”Yes I do, I don’t want to hurt my parents but I need to know the truth “

No comments:

Post a Comment