Monday, May 27, 2024

Revelation ch 25

 At Aurora-Skye was sitting at the desk talking to Tracy.”Why are you still here? I have a lot of work to do”Yes you do, Now that ELQ is back with the family it’s time we also get what should of been ours and I will make sure of it”What are you talking about “This hotel it was the family hotel “Yes it was”Carly lose it because of insider trading and Nina is running it, I’m hoping she will sell me her share”Oh Tracy I hope she does”Thanks “I want Carly and Sonny to suffer for what they did to AJ”Skye said as Michael came in.”Skye, Trac y why are you here? Where is Drew”I should go, see you at the house,” Tracy said and left,

“Michael have a sit, I’m running Aurora now and I’m going to make some changes here, I’m going to be the CEO and I still want you to work here but you don’t have much experience in business I think you will do best as an Executive assistant you need to learn about how a business is run”I will think about it, How much does it pay “Less then what you were making “What another change will you make‘I’m going to change the name of this business, I want to keep your biological father memory alive “I miss Aj too”Really you forgive Sonny for killing him”I have my issues with Sonny “

At Bobbie’s-Carly was pouring coffee to customers when Drew came in carrying a box and sit down.”Drew, What’s in the box? You look sad”I’m, I found out who took over my company “Who”Skye, She is now running Aurora”How did that happen “Jax give her his share and she took over “I’m sorry “I let my board members down because I went to jail for you, I should of never done that I lose their trust “I’m sorry I never wanted you to do that for me”I know “Is Michael out of a job”I’m not sure,Skye and Tracy look so happy about me losing the company “Tracy was there too”Yes”

No comments:

Post a Comment